Physical therapy is a great option for people who are in pain, have had an injury, or have a condition that prevents them from moving around as freely as they would like. We at Integrated Physical Therapy are committed to identifying the source of your pain and developing a treatment plan that will enable you to resume a full and healthy lifestyle.
Our McKinney physical therapy clinic is here to help you get back to the things you enjoy! To schedule an appointment or learn more about our services, please contact us at (469) 854-8570 or click here to request an appointment.
Are you a new patient?
What Should I Do To Prepare For My Appointment?
- Please call our office at (469) 854-8570 to verify your insurance benefits beforehand.
- Have in writing key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List out symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist. What has been hurting or bothering you? For how long?
- It is a good idea to make a list of questions that you want to discuss on your first visit.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID with you.
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
- You will register at our front desk when you arrive at our office. They will assist you with the insurance process so that you can concentrate on recovering as quickly as possible.
- After that, you will meet with a physical therapist for your initial evaluation. During your assessment, they will inquire about your medical history, current pain, condition, or injury. Try to be as truthful as possible; open communication allows us to better understand your problem and find the right solution for you!
- During your appointment, your movement, strength, coordination, and other factors will be evaluated. Our goal is to assist you, so please let our therapist know if anything hurts or bothers you during the examination!
- Following your evaluation, our physical therapist will recommend and prepare a personalized treatment plan to ensure the fastest recovery and best results. On the first day, some treatments may be administered to get you started on the road to recovery. During your next visit, however, you will be able to fully implement your treatment plan.
- Your therapist will write their findings and plan for treatment to be submitted to your referring provider.
- After your first appointment is complete, you will schedule a series of visits at the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be dependent upon the advice of your therapist, and will also be discussed with you at your first visit.
We have many convenient appointment times, but peak times can fill up quickly, so plan ahead as much as possible.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any time if you have any questions. We want to make sure you are comfortable so you can experience a full recovery.
Fill Out These Forms Beforehand To Save Some Time!
Please print the patient forms below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your appointment if you want to save time on your first visit:
Women’s Health History Form
Don’t have time to print them off beforehand? Not a problem!
Allow extra time before your appointment to complete the forms in our clinic.