How Should I Prepare For My First Appointment?
When you call to have us schedule your first appointment, please have your prescription (if applicable) and insurance card handy. This will allow us to confirm your insurance benefits and give you a coverage estimate.
To bring/keep in mind on your first visit:
- Bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim numbers in the event of an automobile accident or worker’s compensation claim.
- A prescription (if needed) for physical therapy from your referring physician, ARNP, or PA.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Print out the patient forms, fill them out, and bring them with you. If you are unable to do this, please allow for extra time to fill these out upon your arrival.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.