Stephanie Gordon-Meek, PT
Stephanie has over 20 years of experience in a variety of outpatient orthopedic settings. She enjoys using Pilates based movement to reduce pain, enhance strength and improve functional motility.
- BSPT: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Undergrad studies: Health Care Administration, California State University/Long Beach
Extensive experience in outpatient orthopedics and women’s health
- Pilates rehabilitation certification from Polestar Education
- licensed Pilates for Buff Bones© instructor.
- certified Pre – Post Natal Pilates Specialist through the Center for Women’s Fitness
- Graston certified M1
- Licensure: Texas #1164420